Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Another frustratingly good episode of blockhead

I love blockhead but whenever i am finished watchin it i am so frustrated

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

internet_explorer stfu, it was amazing

internet_explorer said that you guys are idiots witht no talent that can't think of their own idea and cnat think of anything creative. and there was a disclaimer

anyway my favorite scene was the first one with the defcon guys
funny stuff and i can't wait till the next one

Pinky and Stinky Pinky and Stinky

it was ok

it was ok but pretty stupid and it was a stupid ending but u could develop a series out of this but it will suck too

innerlight: the storm innerlight: the storm

it was good style but really stupid

i mean like that bad guy got sefeated within like 10 seconds it wasn't worth my time but you can animate so keep working on your flash skills, thoe they are very good. i gave it a 3/5

ART-TRON responds:

meh, Bad Guys lose sometimes, But he will be back. All this is leading up to something big between these two characters.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

one of the best flash i've ever seen

i have to say that was very cool even thoe i'm not a big fan of those turtles it was a very good flash movie, smooth animation, violence and a story. 5/5

Daily2oon07312005 Daily2oon07312005

the wierdest collab on newgrounds

i'm not gonna say that was bad but it deffinetly wasn't good and it was very odd so i gave it a 3/5

Chaos Chaos

one of the greatest movies on newground

that had to be one of the best sprite movies i have ever seen and i thoutght the story and the voices were nice and i can't wait to see the next one!

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

That was some funnys tuff

thats funny because for my bar-mitzvah that was my torah portion
ha
that was a great flash and good humor too
keep up the good work

Mr. Fink Mr. Fink

very nice and i liked the Streetlight manifesto so

The animation was pretty well and the story was good and the music just topped it all off

Life In Junior High Life In Junior High

it was ok

to the reviewer below what are you gay? any way it was an ok animation
it was a little short your next episodes should be longer and have more jokes and more than 2 different voices
overall i give it a 7

speddyfeddy1234 responds:

7, its a start, I'll work harder on my next movies... then I'll own Newgrounds, then the internet, then Hollywood!!!